Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat;
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Visio;
Other Software: Daz Bryce; Sketchup; QuarkXpress;
Mac and PC experience
|07/08 – Present
||Graphic Designer, Praxis, Inc.
- Provide graphics support to Praxis employees as well as working directly with clients. Support includes layout of presentations, proposal graphics, signs, banners, displays, posters, greeting cards, brochures, logos, illustrations, icons, and commemorative items, such as coins, awards, stickers, and mugs
- Gave Praxis a more cohesive look by redesigning the company website, as well as the proposal template and other collateral materials such as brochures, PowerPoint template, and newsletter
- Support in-house production facility which includes several plotters and large-scale lamination equipment
- Coordinate with vendors on projects that are unable to be produced in-house
- Contribute to and maintain a server database of clipart, design briefings, network icons, logos, and other related material in support of past and ongoing space program efforts
|09/07 – 07/08
||Senior Graphic Designer, 24 Hour Company
- Lead small to mid-size jobs and assisting experienced staff to become more proficient
- Rendered graphics from author sketches, implementing styles and templates
- Creating covers, graphics, and CD covers for both written and oral proposals
- Working with clients to help them attain their design goals both in conceptualization and in color pallet. Client work included posters, brochures, and web graphics
|07/04 – 09/07
||Graphic Design Specialist, AFBA 5Star Fund, Inc.
- Redesigned the welcome materials sent to new customers and the marketing materials used by the sales personnel for a more cohesive and readable format
- Designed, built, and maintained websites for departmental use
- Produced visual materials for promotions, advertisements, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of outlets, such as print mailings, brochures, magazine ads, websites, booklets, and handouts
- Coordinate with vendors to produce printed, and audio materials
||Art Institute of Washington, Arlington, Virginia|
Associate of Arts in Graphic Design
||Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia|
Course work in fine arts
||James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia|
B.S. in Psychology, Minor in Criminal Justice
Honors and Accomplishments
||Currently hold a Top Secret, SCI Clearance sponsored by Praxis, Inc.|
Earned a Series 6 and 63 while employed at AFBA 5 Star Fund, Inc.
Deans List, Art Institute of Washington, every semester attended.